British Higher School of Art & Design and SAYBM announce recruitment
to a jewelry accelerator in Yakutia
In July, a two-month intensive course with teachers of the British higher school of art & design for jewelers-entrepreneurs with high development potential will start. The best participants will be invited to become residents of the SAYBM jewelry diamond cutting cluster, and the best projects will have the opportunity to export under the international common brand of the cluster or under their own private jewelry brand.
Jewelry accelerator is the second joint educational project in the field of jewelry art from SAYBM and the British higher school of art & design, which is part of the University of creative industries of Universal University (Moscow). The first summer school of jewelry design, organized by the British higher school of art & design and SAYBM, was held jointly with the Arctic state Institute of culture and arts in the summer of 2019. Creative director of SAYBM Anastasia Starostina took part in the international jewelry exhibition in Tokyo (7th International jewelry Tokyo Autumn 2019), where they presented products to buyers of Japanese jewelry chains and large jewelry companies.
This year’s program, in addition to training in jewelry design, includes preparing participants to enter the global market in a special course on entrepreneurship, management, export, digital marketing and personal development.
Applications to the accelerator are accepted until July 3, and the program starts on July 6 (subject to changes depending on the epidemiological situation in the country and in the region).
For whom the jewelry accelerator was created:
* Jewelers-entrepreneurs who are ready to conquer new heights — to enter global markets
* Jewelry masters who are looking for new approaches in the design and manufacture of products and are ready to create their own jewelry collections
The program is open to practicing designers, architects, and fashion designers with skills in developing various functional and aesthetic objects. In particular you must have the following skills:
– drawing (drawing experience supported by actual practice at the time of enrollment in the program, academic education);
– brief work.
What you will get as part of the accelerator:
· Two-month intensive, where you will discover the secrets of creating jewelry collections, you will be able to Refine the product and understand the key points of growth of your business
* An active educational program: the training includes practical classes that will allow you to apply the knowledge obtained within the accelerator
· Support for entering global markets: you will be provided with comprehensive support for entering foreign markets
* Individual approach and advice: as part of the training, you can get individual recommendations for the development of your competencies
What you will learn in the jewelry accelerator:
· Improve your skills in creating modern jewelry projects
· Master the methods of design design
· Gain an understanding of the structure of the global jewelry market
* Gain an understanding of the key principles and tools used in modern design
* Learn about disciplined entrepreneurship in the” 24 steps to success ” program of MIT’s innovative business
* Get knowledge about exporting products from Russia
· Learn the basics of online marketing
What opportunities will open up at the end of training:
* SAYBM jewelry diamond cutting cluster residency: the best entrepreneurs will be invited to become residents of the SAYBM jewelry diamond cutting cluster.
· Export of own products: the best projects created as part of the training will be given the opportunity to enter into export contracts under the umbrella brand of the jewelry cluster or under their own private jewelry brand.
The jewelry accelerator program includes:
Carefully designed training modules covering all aspects of the jewelry business to enter global markets.
* Module “jewelry design”: Universal University.
* Module “Businessman”: lectures on innovative business programs of MIT from JSC “Venture company “Yakutia”, on export of products from the Agency for attracting investment and supporting exports of the RS( Ya), on Internet marketing from the international passenger transport service inDriver, working.
Where the training will take place:
* SAYBM jewelry diamond cutting cluster: the first month of training will be held in the jewelry diamond cutting cluster at the Special Territory (TOR) site in the suburbs of Yakutsk in compliance with all sanitary and epidemiological requirements. If the epidemiological situation worsens, the courses will be postponed.
* Online: the second month of training will be held in the format of online lectures.
What is required to apply for training in the accelerator:
· Professional profile education: to start training, you need to have specialized knowledge
* Portfolio: you must submit author’s works or projects, as well as projects in which you participated. Portfolio example: Портфолио
· Passing the test task: the ability test will help you determine whether you are suitable for training in the accelerator. Task example: Задания
Start of the program: July 6, 2020
The deadline for submission of applications: July 3, 2020
:: + 79241772787 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website of the British higher school of art & design: http://britishdesign.ru/
Universal University: https://u.university/
The website of SAYBM: www.saybm.com
SAYBM LLC is a management company, moderator, and platform for SME development. The main goal of the company is to create a successful pool of private brands of jewelry (precious stones and metals, mammoth Tusk) for promotion on the international market. The project of creating a Jewelry diamond cutting cluster in the top “Yakutia” AMONG 24 investment projects was included in the state program “Socio-economic development of the Far East and the Baikal region”.
Universal University is the first University of creative industries in Russia, which unites nine schools: the British higher school of art & design, the school of game development scream school, the Moscow film school, the architectural school MARSH, the Moscow school of music, the MACS school of entrepreneurship, the School for specialists of the new school of education, the Moscow school of modern art and an educational project in the food industry — the Moscow food Academy. Every year, more than 6000 students study at this University.
The British higher school of art & design, founded in 2003, offers British baccalaureate programs in collaboration with the University of Hertfordshire in art and design, business and marketing. The school offers courses in communication, spatial design, visual arts, fashion and style, business and marketing in Russian continuing professional education programs. Bhsd students and graduates regularly win prestigious international competitions such as young stars, Cannes Lions, and U. and the announcement of new blood, the Lexus design award, the James Dyson award, the red dot award, and many others.
download link Анкета
License: no. 040244 from 08.08.2019